CHILDREN AND TEENS
As part of our goals to make the African child and teenager enjoy better welfare, the KARIFEST FOUNDATION through its activities engages in programs that help facilitate better living for children and teenagers in Africa using Nigeria as our hub-focus.
Yearly the KARIFEST FOUNDATION sponsors and supports events that seek to promote the welfare of children and teenagers in the following areas:
- Health Care
The KARIFEST FOUNDATION also partners with organizations with similar goals to promote childcare and sponsor teenage education.
We embark on “Off-Street Campaigns to discourage Teenage Hawking on the streets, advocate vocational education and motivate/sponsor others back to school.
The KARIFEST FOUNDATION engages the African Teenager in various ways:
- We do programs yearly that empowers the African Teenager in Vocational Education, Skill Acquisition and Talent Building.
- We organize events yearly to bring African Teenagers together, to Inspire, Educate and Mentor them.
Below are some of such programs:
- KARIFEST OFFSTREET CAMPAIGNS
- KARIFEST TEENS BACK TO SCHOOL TOUR
- KARIFEST ENTREPRENUERSHIP ACCESS PROGRAM (KEAP)
- We have provided cash gifts and clothing for Children and Teenagers across communities in Nigeria.
- Provided cash support over the years to the needy children and teenager for their education, skills acquisition and facilitated Small Business Start-Ups for self inspired mature teenagers.
- Carried out Mentoring Missions to over 10 communities with Teenager enlightenment programs.
- Engaged celebrities to inspire the teenagers.
- Provision of kits and materials to teenagers who are interested in Skills Acquisition and have learnt a vocation.
- Partnered with other organisations to do various programs and provide support to children and teenagers in need.
- Provision of clothing items to teenagers hawking on the streets across Nigeria.
- Capacity Building/Entrepreneurship Sessions for indigent teenagers.
- Sponsored children and teenagers in various schools.
- Enrolled/trained teenagers on vocational skills acquisition.
- Powered Mentoring, Leadership and Business Networking Platforms for teenagers across Africa.
- Organised get together for teenagers to meet with leaders across Africa.
- Provided materials and cash support to teenagers on wheelchair…
- Provided mobile counselling clinics for health checks, provision of drugs and treatment for children and teenagers in different parts of Nigeria.
- Engaged teenagers in community clean up missions for better environment and rewarded them financially and with materials.
And it continues to get better…
DONATE to support our work.